An An and Yin-Long (Mandarin: 安安和银龙/银龍) are two Chinese coaches Thomas meets during his visit to China. They usually work with Hong-Mei and Thomas during his Chinese passenger runs. Occasionally, Yong Bao pulls them.
Both coaches are cheerful and bring out an engines' friendliness, and due to working all around China, they have extensive knowledge of the country's routes.
An An and Yin-Long are based on the LB&SCR Stroudley coaches.
An An and Yin-Long are painted teal green with yellow wheels and lining.
- Siu-see Hung (UK/US)
- Erina Yamazaki (Japan)
- Franciska Friede (Germany)
- Amanda Hinojosa (Latin America)
- Windson Liong (UK/US)
- Kunihiro Kawamoto (Japan)
- Oliver Hermann (Germany)
- Alan Prieto (Latin America)
- Yin-Long's name means "silver dragon" in Mandarin.
- Some promotional articles for the twenty second series refer to Yin-Long as ZiLong while the 2019 annual refers to him as Lin Yong.
- The yellow symbol painted on their sides is the Shou, a word that means "longevity".
- They are the only characters to appear as well as their only appearance in the twenty-third series.
- An An and Yin-Long have undergone some aesthetic changes throughout the series:
- Series 23:
- Their faces are reduced in size.
- Series 23: