Elmo's World: Pets, Food & Telephones is a Sesame Street CD-ROM game for home computers developed by Encore Software and Sesame Workshop. Elmo and Dorothy guide the user to learn about different types of pets, food, and telephones in this game set in Elmo's playroom.
- "Where's Telly?": Help Telly find his way back to Elmo's World using sounds.
- "Shade": Check in on Mr. Noodle.
- "Close-Up Food": Identify food for Cookie Monster.
- "Dorothy Imagines": Watch what Dorothy is imagining.
- "Computer": Read email and watch videos
- "Elmo's Playful Pets": Sort the pets by size, color, or type.