This sound effect can be found on the Cartoon Trax Volume 1, which was made by The Hollywood Edge.
- First recorded: 1991
- Creator: Mark Schultz
- Owner: Nickelodeon (1992), The Hollywood Edge (1992-2014), Sound Ideas (2014-present)
- Origin: United States
- Year debut: January 4, 1992
- First heard: Nick Arcade
- Area used: Worldwide
It was originally a Nickelodeon sound effect, which was created for and made its debut in 1992 in Nick Arcade. Later, The Hollywood Edge added it to the Cartoon Trax Volume 1 library. In 2014, after the bankruptcy of The Hollywood Edge, Sound Ideas took over to acquire it.
Sound Effect Description
Quickly Ascending, Multi-pitched Computer Blips.
Clean, Full Length and Unedited Link to the Sound Effect
- Bill Nye, the Science Guy
- Danny & Daddy Duet
- Family Guy
- Garfield and Friends
- Imagination Movers
- Nick Arcade
- Sesame Street (Heard in the 1992 closing credits)
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Super Mario World (TV series)
- Tiny Toon Adventures
- Jump Start Around the World (2000)
- Jump Start Artist (2000)
- Treasure Galaxy!
- Where's the Blanket, Charlie Brown?
- Kemono Friends
- Negima! Magister Negi Magi (Heard in Episode 4: "No Place is Like Home".)
Hollywoodedge, Raspberry Fart Flap CRT050505/Image Gallery