PEEP-PEEP! Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends welcome you to the Island of Sodor to join in more of their adventures. With a peep of his whistle and puff of steam, Thomas chugs merrily along, pulling the passengers safely behind him in Annie and Clarabel, the passenger cars. When Thomas and his steam engine friends get together, who knows what adventures they will encounter on their way. Whatever happens, you can be assured they will learn a few lessons to get them back on the right track.
Get you ticket and climb aboard with our magical storyteller, Ringo Starr, as he takes you for a ride of a lifetime.
- James Learns a Lesson
- Foolish Freight Cars
- A Proud Day for James
- Thomas and the Conductor
- Thomas Goes Fishing
- Terence the Tractor
- Thomas and Bertie's Great Race
- The first 1990 front cover features a screenshot from Edward Helps Out.
- Both 1990 back covers feature a deleted scene from Henry's Special Coal.
- The second 1990 cover all show a deleted screenshot from Old Iron.
- Some of the 1990 copies came with a red or blue VHS tape instead of black.
- James Learns a Lesson and Foolish Freight Cars' audio tracks overlap on this release.
- The line '"Hurry, hurry, hurry," puffed James,' is missing in A Proud Day for James.
- On the 1990 release, a yellow banner is seen at the top of the title card for Thomas and Bertie's Great Race. This is fixed on the DVD.
- On the 1992 release, just before Thomas Goes Fishing, the yellow transitioning from Thomas' nameboard to the episode is seen.
- The second 1990 back cover leaves out the apostrophe in Thomas and Bertie's Great Race.
- On the back cover of the 1995 release, some of the episodes are listed out of order.
- On the 2009 DVD cover, there is a copy of Thomas' funnel behind his cab.
- On the booklet, it shows the character gallery image from Best of Gordon.