Let's help Murray keep the hygiene on a high level at the zoo, bath the animals and take care of them.
- Polar Bear
Talk together about the animal you're cleaning.
- What do you think it eats?
- Where do you think it lives?
- What sound do you think it makes?
- There's a Rubber Duck that is reference to Ernie from Sesame Street.
- The Zebra, Pig, Cow, Cheetah and Giraffe are Females, But the rest of the animals are males.
- Their are some differences in the new one like...
- Murray saids that the Lion's paws had sticky pads on them, they help them when he jumps.
- Murray describes that a Zebra is a herbivore and a sloth is an omnivore and said "Guess What? You're an Omnivore too!"
- Murray describes that a Condor is a small animal with pretty small feet like the Chameleon in the Old Version.
- Murrays says that some animals uses a tail for balance that others use to keep the bugs away.
- Murray says that the Elephant's ears are humongus
- Murray says "Incredible!" when he notice that the Polar Bear's nose to smell things instead of telling the viewers that some animals have a smell.
- Murray says, "Penguins walk on 2 feet, just like you and I do."
- Murray says "Check out how long those legs are!" to the Spider Monkey's legs like in the Giraffe version.
- Murray says "The food she eats, goes in her tummy" that it's used in the Giraffe and the Pig instead of the Zebra.
- Murray says that the Iguanas legs are small.
- Murray says that the ostrich as a big back instead of a small back
- When Murray notice that the Ostrich's tail has feathers on him, he says "Amazing!" instead of, "Believe it or not!" like in the original version
- Murray says That if Warlus was the bigger the animal, the bigger the tummy."
- Murray says, "See those two long things coming out of his mouth, their called, tusks."
- The Chameleon did not show the sticky tongue like the old version
Sesame Street Games
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.