- Come on a journey
- With Thomas and Friends
- All around the world and then back again
- Big new adventures for all to see (Come on!)
- So much to discover in each country
- We’ll go to China, Australia, Spain, Peru! (Yeah!)
- Kenya, Mexico, the whole world through!
- Check out the pandas, koalas, kangaroos
- With Thomas and his friends, the journey never ends! (Let's go!)
- Travel the world with curiosity (Let's go!)
- Jump on board there's so much to see (Come on!)
- Country to country let's explore them all
- They're all so different, some big some small
- We'll go to India, Poland, Germany too! (Let's go!)
- Egypt, Italy, the whole world through!
- Check out the lions, elephants, zebras too!
- With Thomas and his friends, the journey never ends (Let's go!) (Yeah!)
- With Thomas and his friends (Thomas and his friends!)
- We'll go to Russia,[United States|America, Japan too!
- France, Brazil, the whole world through!
- Check out the tigers, crocodiles, monkeys too!
- With Thomas and his friends, the journey never ends (Yeah!)
- Thomas and his friends
- We'll travel the world end to end!
- The adventure's just begun
- With Thomas and his friends
- The journey never ends!
- Yong Bao
- The Brazilian Tank Engine
- The Grey Tender Engine
- The Purple Tank Engine
- Minor International Characters
- The Arizona Diesel
- A Diesel Shunter
- An An and Yin-Long
- The Indian Breakdown Cranes
- Aubrey and Aiden
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Island of Sodor
- United States
- Japan (mentioned)
- Mexico (mentioned)
- Peru (mentioned)
- Poland (mentioned)
- Russia (mentioned)
- Spain (mentioned)
- The song is played at the end of episodes that take place outside of the Island of Sodor, sharing the same slot as the Engine Roll Call.
- Stock footage of an early test trailer of Big World! Big Adventures! is reused in this song.
- An instrumental plays in the new "Meet the Characters!" shorts.
- Due to a lack of footage for some countries, other locations are used to represent them:
- The Outback is used to represent Spain.
- Kenya is used to represent Peru.
- India is used to represent Mexico.
- The Himalayas are used to represent Poland and Russia.
- The Island of Sodor is used to represent Japan.
- Helping Hiro
- Big World! Big Adventures!
- Number One Engine
- Trusty Trunky
- Thomas Goes to Bollywood
- Thomas and the Monkey Palace
- Outback Thomas
- Runaway Truck
- Thomas' Animal Ark
- Kangaroo Christmas
- Thomas and the Dragon
- Shane of Australia
- Frieda of Germany
- Gina of Italy
- Etienne of France
In Other LanguagesEdit
|German||Die Reise geht jetzt los|
|Spanish||El Viajar Jamás Va a Terminar|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.