m (Stho7 moved page Thomas' Trackside Tunes to Thomas' Trackside Tunes and Other Thomas Adventures)
Revision as of 19:28, 25 August 2019
PEEP! PEEP! Travel the Island of Sodor with Thomas, Percy, James and the rest of your Sodor friends as you embark on this magical, musical ride. Follow the bouncing steam cloud and sing along to 6 delightful music adventures. Fly high in the skies with Harold the Helicopter, quack along with Donald's Duck, and find out that accidents really do happen. Also included are two All-New stories, "Gordon and the Gremlin" with storyteller Alec Baldwin, and the never-released, "Trucks" with storyteller George Carlin. Hop aboard for an unforgettable journey of musical excitement!
ALL ABOARD! Travel the Island of Sodor with Thomas, Percy, James and the rest of your Sodor friends as you embark on this magical, musical ride. Follow the bouncing steam cloud and sing along to six delightful music adventures. Hop aboard for an unforgettable journey of musical excitement!
- Donald's Duck
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Come for the Ride*
- Harold the Helicopter
- Percy's Seaside Trip
- Accidents will Happen*
- Followed by a story.
- Sodor Superstars from Percy's Chocolate Crunch
- Sneak Peaks
- This VHS/DVD was awarded a Parents' Choice Award.
- This VHS and DVD did not feature the regular nameboard intermission. Instead it featured footage of characters from the fifth season and their name, and a bouncing steam cloud bounced over their name, and additional clips of Rusty and the Boulder, Something in the Air, Snow, Duncan Gets Spooked, Busy Going Backwards, James and the Trouble with Trees, Bye George!, Double Teething Troubles, Stepney Gets Lost, Horrid Lorry, Cranky Bugs, Lady Hatt's Birthday Party, Toby and the Flood, A Better View for Gordon, Gordon and the Gremlin, Put Upon Percy, Toby's Discovery, Thomas and the Rumors, Happy Ever After, Make Someone Happy, Oliver's Find & Baa! are used in the intermissions.
- On the front cover of the VHS release, an image from Baa! is used.
- On the back cover of the VHS release, a promotional image of Toby and Thomas from Thomas and the Magic Railroad is used.
- This was one of two US DVDs to feature an animated version of the 2008 Anchor Bay Entertainment logo, the other being Percy Takes the Plunge
- On the front cover of the VHS release, an image of Toby from Thomas and the Magic Railroad is used.
- On the back cover of the 2008 DVD release, an image of Thomas and Toby from Series 8 used.
- Rusty Helps Peter Sam is given its UK title called Trucks and the Storyteller title card that says Storyteller George Carlin.
- Gordon and The Gremlin is given the Storyteller title card that says Storyteller Alec Baldwin because the younger audiences wants to know who the narrator is. Same thing to Trucks (AKA Rusty Helps Peter Sam) which was George Carlin.
- The 2008 DVD cover has a mock-up illustration of Thomas and Toby at the Windmill during the sunset.
- The original VHS release stated that there were two all-new episodes. Rusty Helps Peter Sam, however, had already been released on Rusty to the Rescue and Other Thomas Stories. This might be due to the fact that it is given the UK title, Trucks!
- When Gordon and The Gremlin begins, it just shows the words Storyteller Alec Baldwin instead of the episode title.
- On the DVD cover the Windmill is painted red but on the toy train packaging it is the same but there is some regular color on it really visible on the front cover.