PEEP! PEEP! All the engines on the Island of Sodor work very hard to keep things running smoothly on Sir Topham Hatt's railway. But even with all this hard work, sometimes unexpected things can happen. Who would have guessed that Thomas would rocket past the proud and fast Gordon, thanks to a surprising push from a jet engine? And is Percy's imagination getting the best of him, or are naughty gnomes really playing tricks around the old mine? Can horses fly? Well, Harold certainly can make them- especially when one needs a lift to a big Island celebration. And who says that engines are only Really Useful on the tracks? See how Saltyand Fergus save the day when the light goes out on the Island's lighthouse during a big storm.
Join all of your Island friends as they go full steam ahead with some great adventures. And remember to always expect the unexpected!
- Thomas and the Jet Engine
- Percy and the Haunted Mine
- Scaredy Engines
- Harold and the Flying Horse
- Bulgy Rides Again
- Salty's Stormy Tale
- Memory Madness game
- Counting Corner game
- What Came First? game
- Character Cube
- Web Fun
- In addition, this is the only release to have original music along with Michael Brandon's narration.
- When the DVD is viewed on a computer, it uses the same icon from the PC games such as The Great Festival Adventure and Trouble on the Tracks.
- On the front cover, Thomas is mirrored. However his number has been edited to face forwards.
- The Netflix cover uses the Hooray for Thomas and Other Adventures cover. Therefore it features images from Hooray for Thomas! and Best Dressed Engine.
- During the opening of the DVD menu, steam is blowing from the top of Salty's cab instead of his exhaust pipe.
- Writers Ross Hastings, Robyn Charteris, Robin Kingsland and Brian Trueman are not listed in the credits.